Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thriving in the Middle Life

Thriving.

Middle Life.

Thriving in the Middle Life.

This is my goal.

This is my journey.

What does it mean?

Thriving. To Thrive: to grow vigorously, to progress toward or realize a goal despite or because of circumstances. (Webster's Dictionary)

Middle Life: that part of life where we are waiting or working for something but not there yet. Hint: Most of life is lived here. (Paraphrased and condensed from several conversations with my dad)

Putting that all together...

I want to Thrive in the Middle Life. I want to grow vigorously during a time in my life where I am working towards some things and waiting for some other things given my circumstances.

And this is where I am going to document my Thriving. Or the imperfect progress of thriving. Here, in my Middle Life.

Let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment